Me

Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogging on my Xoom

Already I'm behind!  I have actually written a couple of things which have not been posted here yet. Why?  Well, I'm busy, and the only time I really have to sit down and type is after the kids go to bed, like most self-respecting moms, of course.  I have the sweetest husband in the world, by the way, who insisted on buying me a tablet when I expressed interest in the option of replacing my smartphone with it.  Or maybe he was just sick of my stealing his computer at every opportunity, I dunno.  I had a Blackberry Storm, which I liked OK, but was up for "new every two."  I had decided to wait until either the iPhone5 or the Droid X2 came out this summer, since I didn't want to spend $200 on a devce which would be "old" in a few months.  Then I saw something about the iPad 2 and new Droid Tablet options.  Long story short, I decided on a Motorola Xoom, and so I got one.  It is absolutely as awesome as I knew it would be!  However, I didn't get all the accessories I need (since I wasn't sure what I would need and didn't want to be frivolous- says the girl who bought the Xoom).  Well, a keyboard would have been a good idea.  So I'm basically texting this entire Blog, and I've never been very good with a "soft" keyboard.  I type 60+ wpm on a standard keyboard, but not so well on this thing.  So, I typed half of a couple of notes to post this weekend, but never got around to finishimg or editing them.  I just now decided to post them belatedly anyway, and pretty much as-is, since they are just snippets of the weekend anyway.  So,  Enjoy.  Hopefully I'll write some opinion pieces soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment